Choi's Chinese Internal
- Key Points in the Practice of Liu
Ho Pa Fa
- Wu Shu Kung Fu April/May 1996
- Master Choi discuss the principles
and practice methods of Liu Ho Pa Fa. Emphasizing the fundamental theory
behind the system.
- Principles of Chiang Jung-Chiao's
Pa Ka Chang
- Pa Kua Chang Newsletter Nov/Dec
1991Vol 2, No. 1
- An interview with Master Choi as
he reviews the ideas relayed by the famous Pa Ka master.
- The Six Combination & Eight Methods
of Liu Ho Ba Fa
- Kung Fu Fall 1993
- Liu Ho Ba Fa
- Kung Fu Winter 1995
- An overview of Liu Ho Pa Fa history
- Liu Ho Pa Fa: Last of China's Closed-door
- Inside Kung Fu October, 1986
- An introduction to the system.
- Standing Meditation
- A review of the benefits of meditation
- Six Harmonies, Eight Methods
- Inside Kung Fu October, 1987
In an effort to further the future
of the martial arts, Master Choi has released the first comprehensive study
video and text on the Twelve Animals Forms of the Liu Ho Ba Fa System.
This is the first set of short forms that provide the system. This is the
first time that this "closed door" art has been demonstrated
to the general public.
For further information please contact
Master Choi at:
Wai Lun Choi
Chinese Martial Arts
2054 West Irving Park Road
Chicago, Illinois 60618