Wai Lun Choi's Internal Arts - Liu Ho Pa Fa and Related Articles
1. Key Points in the Practice of Liu Ho Pa Fa
Wu Shu Kung Fu April/May 1996
Master Choi discuss the principles and practice methods of Liu Ho Pa Fa. Emphasizing the fundamental theory behind the system.
2. Principles of Chiang Jung-Chiao's Pa Ka Chang
Pa Kua Chang Newsletter Nov/Dec 1991Vol 2, No. 1
An interview with Master Choi as he reviews the ideas relayed by the famous Pa Ka master.
3. The Six Combination & Eight Methods of Liu Ho Ba Fa
Kung Fu Fall 1993
4. Liu Ho Ba Fa
Kung Fu Winter 1995
An overview of Liu Ho Pa Fa history and characteristics.
5. Liu Ho Pa Fa: Last of China's Closed-door Arts
Inside Kung Fu October, 1986
An introduction to the system.
6. Standing Meditation
A review of the benefits of meditation
7. Six Harmonies, Eight Methods
Inside Kung Fu October, 1987
8. An Interview with Wai Lun Choi
Wu Gong - Journal of Chinese Martial Arts March-April 1998
Master Choi discuss his training history and Liu Ho Ba Fa principles
9. Lama Kung Fu
A brief history and comparison of the Lama Pai system
10. Pa Ka Sparring Methods
Master Choi discuss the basic principles of Pa Ka fighthing principles